A Company Pension Scheme is a pension provided by an employer for its employees. It is a tax efficient way for you to help ensure your employees are financially secure in retirement.
All employers are legally obliged to provide employees with access to some form of pension provision. A Group Pension is an efficient way of doing this, providing excellent benefits to both employer and employee alike. Group Pension Plans can be provided by a conventional occupational pension scheme or a PRSA scheme.
As an independent advisor we have access to a number of the main group pension providers operating in Ireland today
The services we can provide for you include:
- Employer advice regarding the installation of the scheme
- Broking service to source the most competitive charging structure
- Liaison point with employees
- Administrative Support
- Investment advice to employer and employees
- Ongoing review service
- Advice to employees who are leaving service
- Advice to employees who are retiring